Thursday, June 12, 2008

Posting From iGoogle

How many of you use iGoogle? I still log into myYahoo from time to time (they've really improved their templates over the last couple of years). Anyway iGoogle is google's version of a start page / personal portal. It's built off ajax so it's real dynamic... you can drag and move the components as you wish.

Anyway, the point of this post is that blogger in draft has released an iGoogle widget. This entire post has been composed from the my start page. If this sounds cool to you can visit the bloggerindraft.blogspot.com post about it here.

There only real limitations are no WYSWYG editing tools, no insert link button, no pictures, no future posting (I'll clean up that previous post on future posting this weekend).

Also I've been playing around with the blogger template again. My main focus has been bringing back the "peek-a-boo" comments... and adding a new wrinkle to the comments.

.nerd out!

2 comments:

  1. I do! I'm looking to fully shift my hotmail based life to gmail so that igoogle is all i need in life....oh, maybe a girlfriend....dunno why i can't find one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had mine going for a while. When you are trying to find things to put in it, try local stuff or even random things you like, there will probably be some thing for it. It mad convenient for us lazies.

    ReplyDelete