Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury

Just had my first jury trial last week. And from the sound of this article in the enquirer.com, you would have thought that my guy had no case. Liberal media my ass. And they didn't even come close to spelling my name right.

As Ed and Kenyon know, I sympathize with sleepwalkers.

The jury was hung with 10 for acquittal and 2 for guilty. But the Judge and prosecutor still recharged him and we have to set a new trial date. Here's the link to the court records on the case.

2 comments:

  1. Damn "Liberal Media" must have thought Joe was Russian or something...

    "Joseph Sprague" that's your new name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see how it would be hard to defend if he didn't snap out of even when the cops were there. Lets say he was concious, wouldn't that then make him insane? Who does that. My friend here recently had an "episode" of sleep walking where he was visiting a friend and got in bed with the roommate and her boyfriend. Sleepwalking sucks!

    ReplyDelete