Just thought this was kinda funny. I might even get one.
Please allow me to preface this with, "Im still in college"
With that said, after many discussions (and beers), it has been
by a select few that it is time for a shirt to be made that pays homage
the greatest. bar. ever.
I am of course talking about Too's...
There is no reason to hold this masterpiece of an idea to ourselves.
much deliberation, it has been determined that this shirt must be made
available to all those who have felt the wrath of Power Hour. Now, the
committee doesn't care if you graduated years ago. It doesn't
against those that live 100's of miles away from the bar (aka mecca).
only criteria to wear the shirt is to have experienced at least one of
1. If you have ever fallen asleep at a booth during an away football
2. If you tried to steal the chip rack from the street meat vendor
on your 21st birthday (Dino)
3. If you have ever choked your good friend during 'The' Texas game
4. If you have been arrested for underage drinking at Too's
5. If you are 36 yrs old and just recently quite working there
6. If your Shady
7. If you were there when smoking was allowed (and thus, lost three
off your life)
8. If you know about the 'secret bathroom'
9. If you know what a 'Dirty Carona' is
10. If you have ever ordered a 'Tom Thornton'
11. If you have ever carved (what you thought was) a witty saying in
bathroom wall, followed by "Senior Crawl!"
12. If you remember all the great times that have been had at Too's
I am simply a messanger for the committee bringing this t-shirt to
Attached are pictures of the men's and women's shirts, and a (poor
close up of the design. They are American Apparel brand shirts, so
of good quality. They cost $22. I can mail them to you (with shipment
costs) should you not live in Ohio.
*THE DEADLINE FOR ORDERING IS FRIDAY APRIL 6!!!!* To order a shirt,
reply to me via email with your quantity and size (s,m,l,xl). My email
address is email@example.com . Ill be fronting the money for your
so checks will be made payable to me also.
*PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ALL GOOD FRIENDS THAT HAVE SAT BESIDE YOU AS
ORDERED $20 worth of $1 SoCo and Limes.*
Toos t-shirt committee