Monday, January 23, 2006

Kobe gets nasty... scores 81

Kobe Bryant has been on fire lately, averaging something like 45 points over the last 7 games. Yesterday however, he made history by dropping 81 on the Toronto Raptors... that's the second highest total in NBA history. Does anyone have him in their fantasy basketball league? I'd like to see what kind of fantasy points this translates into.

Also, taking a quick look at yesterdays scores, Kobe scored almost as many points on his own as did the San Antonio Spurs, 76ers, Timberwolves, Nuggets, and the Trail Blazers... simply un-real. Did anyone actually watch the game?

2 comments:

  1. That is unbelievable. I think the next highest is when Jordan dropped 63 on the Celtics in the playoffs. But 81 is simply redonkulous.

    I saw how Kobe is gonna be on the Olympic team too. I think LeBron is the only other player to commit. Now (Kyzesezki?) needs to get some role players. I'm thinking Dwight Howard - rebounding, Michael Redd - outside shooting, KG - all around beast, I can't think of a good American point gaurd though, maybe Mike Bibby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wilt daddy had a couple of games with 73

    ReplyDelete