Friday, April 15, 2005

Get in where you fit in...

I've been reviewing the g-town site statistics and its safe to say that people check the blogg much less over the weekend... so today's the day! If you want to post something that others will read ya might as well get it in now.

So what's on tap for the weekend? I've got no plans but I'd like to do something different, maybe get out of Columbus for an afternoon... a hike in the hocking hills would be nice.

Other random stuff... I got an ipod photo a couple of weeks ago. Having all of the music I've ever owned on something the size of my wallet is nice. Also I use it as a portable hard-drive, moving video files, contacts, resume stuff back and forth between home and work. It also stores pictures and allows you to view them on its screen... looking at images on a two inch screen isn't mind blowing but its nice, I like having all my digital stuff with me. Alright I guess that's all I got... anyone have a 'purpose' tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment