Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Here's another Penny Arcade Strip... it ties in nicely with the rest of this post, which is intended to give you all the videogame hardware updates I know you've been missing (alright I haven't posted anything videogame related in over a week so I'm due right?). Actually I haven't even touched my PS2 for the last month... going from Winter to Spring = time spent outside, not in front of the TV.



Other news... the numbers are in on the PSP, and even though it's not the run away success Sony wanted it to be it's doing ok. CNET NEWS: Half a million PSPs sold in first two days

PSP Pictures from flickr... by the way check out flickr for strange pictures / kinda like google images (I might be setting up a new photo album there).

1 comment:

  1. Team Killing is the bain of all Socom Players that and "glitchin"

    ReplyDelete