Sunday, December 26, 2004

Happy Holidays...

Well Christmas is over, and New Years is around the corner. Yesterday was a blur, I spent time at Traci's mom's house, my mom's house, and Traci's dad. At this point I'm almost glad Christmas is over so things can go back to normal. My cable / road runner has been out since Wednesday night due to the storm, as such I've been unable to post anything to the blog or check email. I've managed to survive, but it's been hard. The internet has been replaced with drinking large amounts of alcohol and eating a ton of food (always good for my arteries). Oh yea, and driving around in this snow / ice mix has been a blast... it's like every back alley is a rocky trail.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a good holiday. I think tomorrow we'll have another wing night, this time for Jared. Drop some holiday blog when you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment