Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Whip" White

For all you non-facbookers... you may or not be aware of the following. Just wanted to pass on the info...

Subject: Cara's Dad

Hi All,

I hate to share this kind of news this way, and some of you probably already know, but I wanted to ask you all to keep Cara White and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Her Dad, "Whip" White, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 14. He had been in the hospital for the past week in critical condition due to a blood infection from knee replacement surgery he had this summer -- I'm not clear on all the specifics of it, but that is my best explanation right now. For those of you who are in town and might be able to attend, they are having a memorial service for him this Friday, Dec. 19, at 2:00 pm at Trinity United Methodist Church, 1581 Cambridge Blvd (in Marble Cliff). Cara is staying with her Mom for the time being (1131 Elmwood Ave). Please share this news with anyone who think would like to know. I will send this out to some other Grandview folks I have on facebook too.

Hope you all are doing well,
Sara (Zeman) Beam

No comments:

Post a Comment