WCBE 90.5FM Music BenefitFrom the Brewery District to Grandview, area musicians are standing and banding together in support of Central Ohio's independent NPR Station, WCBE 90.5FM. On Friday, August 24th, Columbus comes alive for The Strip III & Beyond, a night of benefit concerts for public radio.
Cover charge at each venue is $5, or visit East Village, 630 N. High St. (Formerly Union Station) from 6 – 11pm and purchase an all-venue wristband for a $20 donation. With your donation, you’ll receive a complimentary Live From Studio A CD from WCBE! Free pizza will be served from 6 – 8pm to those who’ve purchased wristbands.
Anyone feel like running an old fashioned bar crawl along High Street Tomorrow night? $20 will get you in to a bunch of places listed bellow, or $5 per Venue. For a list of bands click here.
(The bold ones are places I'd like to go... we could do a North High St. swing through and spend some time at the Dizzle!)
- DICK'S DEN 2417 N. High St.
- RAVARI ROOM 2657 N. High St.
- OLDFIELD'S ON HIGH 2590 N. High St.
- LARRY'S 2040 N. High. St.
- RUMBA CAFÉ 2507 Summit St.
- CAFÉ BOURBON ST. 2216 Summit St.
- RUBY'S 1978 Summit St.
- BYRNES PUB 1248 W. 3rd Ave.
- THIRSTY EAR TAVERN 1200 West. 3rd Ave.
- EAST VILLAGE 630 N. High St. (Formerly Union Station)
- SURLY GIRL 1126 N. High St.
- PARK ST. TAVERN 510 Park St.
- HIGH FIVE 1227 N. High St.
- SKULLY'S 1151 N. High St.
- HIGH BECK TAVERN 564 S. High St.