Thursday, March 08, 2007

Audio Post #1

Plans for an audio blog-post have been kicking around in my head for a while and I finally put something together. What you will hear bellow is me rambling on for a few minutes, highlighting some of this weeks posts and discussing some stuff out on the horizon (like spring break). Please take a listen, it's only seven minutes of audio... if you can watch a youtube clip at work then you can listen to this.

Try out the flash player and let me know how / if it works for you. If you have a slow connection or would rather listen to the post off-line in a separate media player you can use the direct download link, just right click and save the .mp3 where ever you want.

Enjoy & Comment!!!

G-Town Love Audio Post #1



Direct Download (Right Click & Save)

5 comments:

  1. Nice Erick. The first time I listened through itunes, it was only 2 minutes long, then through the blog it was 4 minutes then the third time was the whole 7:05. I'm sure there was user error involved.

    The Hello effects were pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday show times for 300 at the iMax at Cross woods.

    (1:00 PM), (3:45 PM), 7:00 PM, 9:45 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff. I'd like to hear the rest of that song. A new form of blogging evolves...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna see the 300 - tell me if it's good or not.
    I can't listen to it at work - as i don't have headphones, but i CAN technically listen to it.
    In other news i will soon have 8mb broadband with free international calls - WHO WANTS WAKING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHEN I'M DRUNK? Form an orderly line.....

    ReplyDelete