Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Champps Summer Dart Tournament

Remember upcoming.org? They're kinda like the CD101 events calendar but global... people put up announcements for events that take place in different cities. With a little RSS magic you can subscribe to different cities events calendars... they also got bought by yahoo a few months ago. Anyway if you check the side bar info like a good g-town reader then you can see what events I've subscribed to.

I know a bunch of you throw darts, for some it's a hobby, for others it's a religion. Well low and behold when checking out upcomming.org today I noticed the Champps Summer Dart Tournament. I didn't spend too much time reviewing it but is sounds like it starts today... and the winner could take home a $1,000 dollar purse. Click the title for the official Champss page or check out the upcoming link on the side bar.

1 comment:

  1. If only I remembered where I left my dart game, I'd be all over this. There will be some good darts there. Columbus has a large group of really good darters that only comes out for the money events. $1000 should draw some of those such people.

    ReplyDelete