Monday, January 09, 2006

Settled....almost

Well, it's been a while since my last post. I thought I'd give an update. Stef and I are pretty much settled now. All of our walls are painted and we bought just about all the furniture we were missing. Now we need to do a little decorating. We managed to scrape a few of the textured ceilings (thanks for the idea Jim) and put up crown molding. We're planning on fixing up the kitchen this weekend as much as our budget will allow. The place looks a lot better. Judy already gave it the 'okay' for company. As for work, I still have no idea what I'm doing. They've got me working small projects here and there and this week, I start a masters program in mechanical engineering. It's gonna suck. I've already been putting in some long hours trying to get up to speed, hence the slow down in blog activity. Well, other than that... blog on!

2 comments:

  1. I was just about to throw a carter shout out post too, nice to hear things are going well. You house looks really nice, and it sounds like you've done a lot. Good luck with the kitchen... hows about some before and after shots?

    Oh yea, and will this be your second masters degree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you dude. Your place looks good, we will have to come check it out soon. I've been busy also with Bar prep classes. Call me if you guys want to meet up sometime for dinner or something (761 0628).

    ReplyDelete