Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fantasy Football: Calling out Erock

Erick you started 3 guys on who were on a bye this week, you win the "Ka Wai" award for fantasy laziness. You spend plenty of time updating us on all the .nerd stuff, next time you think of the Ipod nano or some new search engine/crunch cannon/DVD wars/engagenet go to the fantasy site instead.

Way to go witt and Joe the only two undefeated teams, there is a whole bunch of us at 2-1.....


I would have posted this on the league site but.....,

Ed

P.s. The league is only fun if everyone actually takes 5 minutes to set thier rosters. (Ka and Erick Im looking in your direction)

3 comments:

  1. The season is still early... I've got plenty of more games to lose. This last weekend was a case of "I've got a ton of crap to do and I don't really follow NFL football." I think I read more stuff about the brown's during the off season than I have during the regular season. (I should have won the first game anyway... f'ing Jeff Wilkens... anyway, I swapped out a third of my team... we'll see if this does anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought that rookie Carnell "Cadillac" Williams would have rushed for about 400 yards in his first 3 games...

    Anyways, I'm looking for a good wide reciever. LT, Tiki, Cadillac or Steven Davis are all "on the block" for a good WR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant Steven Jackson, not Steven Davis. Sorry Mrs. Jackson...

    ReplyDelete