Friday, April 29, 2005

Mandatory Friday Post

It's Friday, which means a post is absolutely necessary! I've been working on a few more additions to the blogg, and if I make some time I'll introduce them during the weekend. I've set up a google adsence account, which means the old google adds will be back again. I've got to get their banner formatted correctly before I can post it.

Also I set up a Flickr account which should provide a more robust photo album applications. Apparently they have to put your photos through some approval process before they will let the public view the gtown group I created. The coolest thing this will add is a picture side bar that updates its self with photos from the photo album.

As for tonight, I'm guessing pre-witt-wedding drinking somewhere in the 9:30-10:00pm range.

No comments:

Post a Comment