Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas Haze

The devistation in Asia is unimaginable. Last time I checked the death toll is at 50,000. I'm sure this number will increase overtime as food, clean water, and medical supplies are scarce. I don't know what else to say... it's tragic. The only thing I can do is change the subject.

The last two days have been a blur. Here's a quick list of the people I've seen over break. Jared, Pat Karlovac, David Ramseyer, Andy Snow, Chris Carter, Jeremy Grace (am I missing anyone?). It's been a while since I've drank heavily on consecutive weeknights and my body is feeling it now. What's that saying... 10 lbs of poo in a 5 lb bag. I'm sure my liver will get a chance to rest tomorrow night at Hen Doc's. Oh yea, and New Years is just around the corner.

Brit boy, I'm looking forward to some crazy Newcastle New Years photos, and thanks for your effort on my behalf, I'm sure your flat will be tha shizzle. Joey, you gotta take some pictures of you and E's New Year's shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment