Thursday, May 13, 2004

One love...

I guess everyone needs a good shout out now and again. Sorry for all the gory details of Andy's email... but it clarifies a few things... also for future reference (correct me if I'm wrong) but...

Posh rah-rah tarzans = snooty, well dressed, assholes who have general feelings of entitlement

Anyway, I ommited 'Extended vacation' from my top ten list. Realistically, I won't be able to leave Columbus for more than a week until the end of September / early November. Those are the deadlines for the project I'm working on and I already bailed for a week to hit up AZ & the canyon. Bottom line I'd like to take a trip across the pond, but I'm not 100% sure if / when it will go down.

In the meantime, we can all take solace in the blog... that's what its here for... it lives to serve and protect this community of friends and their communication needs... ahh the ever present beatuy of the blogg... its the circle of blog... its the blogg of the antelope, the blog of the Giraffe.

Oh yea, I also have a question for Ed... where are you living this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment