Thursday, December 02, 2010

@ochocinco, 12/2/10

Dispite my attempts to get everyone to sign up for twitter a few years back, I don't think I've convinced any of you. In the meantime a good chunk of people have jumped in... Including Chad 85. 

I'd retweet this but no one would know I did. 


Chad Ochocinco (@ochocinco)
12/2/10 3:15 PM
My level of pisstivity is at an all time high,with there being 10 levels of mad on the pisstification meter, I'm a 8,game is blacked out Sun


Chad Ochocinco
(@ochocinco)

12/2/10 4:37 PM
Dear Cincinnati I'm purchasing the remaining tickets for Sundays game, blackout my ass, now anybody know how many I need ti buy n how much?



Chad Ochocinco (@ochocinco)
12/2/10 5:06 PM
Just got off the phone with management, im gone make this shhh happen, fingers crossed, we might be 2-9 but if i gotta play u gotta watch!!



1 comment:

  1. Here's a re-twat of a tweeter I kinda follow, Club trillion

    Everyone thinks this Cavs-Heat atmosphere is like a playoff game. Good news for the Cavs. This means LeBron will quit in the 4th quarter.

    ReplyDelete