Monday, August 02, 2010

Ed is a golf fiend

Ed is currently golfing to raise cash for Seth Gilbert's campaign for Franklin County Cort of Appeals Judge. He's going to golf as much as possible today... and here's a quick text / update from the event.

"First 9 - 46 Strokes... Hour twenty"


Here's more information on Ed's fundraiser from a previous email.
Dear Friends and Family,

I have only 5 days until my golf marathon to benefit my cousin Seth's Campaign for Appeals Court Judge. Please visit the link below and give what ever you can to motivate me to go for 72 holes.

To make a donation, please visit my online Pledge Page at:
https://integritygolfsolutions.com/pledge.asp?eid=122824

To learn more about Seth visit www.Gilbert4Judge.com

I will be calling peole to make a personal plea.

EH

No comments:

Post a Comment