Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Driving Under the Influence (of Caffeine)

Click the link for a story on an attorney using the defense that his client was in a caffeine induced stupor when he caused a car accident in Washington state. I've been drinking so much of the stuff recently that I decided to purge/detox last weekend with no coffee or caffeinated drinks. I had a headache for two days and on Monday I asked a co-worker if he was glad the Colts won the super bowl. Needless to say, I am back on the gravy train.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm gravy!!! I've been sort of cuttin down my consumption. For the past several
    months. Used to be two to start off, then one every couple I hours. Now I drink water from 11:00am on most days.

    Espresso is nice cause you get all the cafine in a concentrated form, so one double shot takes you through a 5 hour session, where I could slam a cup of regular every hour.

    ReplyDelete