Friday, June 12, 2009

Only in L.A.

There's a lot of people that like the Lakers in my office because they used to live in L.A. They love L.A., but want to live here and they can't stop worshiping their #1rapist.

I just wanted to remind everone of Brad's post back in Sept of 04, where he showed us the investigators transcript of their discussion with Kobe Bryant the night after he, as Ed once put it, committed non-consentual, forcible anal. I've just been reviewing it to shut these guys up in my office.

http://eglobao.blogspot.com/2004/09/thats-chair-she-bent-over.html

Only in L.A. can you cheat on your wife by assulting someone and still have a bunch of people want to also be raped by you...including Jeff Van Gundy. He would totally give in and love it.

1 comment:

  1. I kinda wish that link about shitting on the floor worked :(

    ReplyDelete