Tuesday, February 03, 2009

PSYCHO!!!

Some whack job in Colerain just killed his adoptive step parents and sister a few days ago then set his house on fire. A bankruptcy interview that I had last week that knew them told me about it. Here is the story. Here is his legal problems. Judge Brad Greenberg set his bond at a cool $6 Million. That is the highest bond I have ever heard of. Here's my plan: sue the shit out of the psychiatry company that evaluated him the day prior and decided he was "safe". Oh, he only burned two bibles in the back yard... there were only eight guns in the house... A goal of mine for 2009 is to go elephant hunting and this may be a good place to start.

3 comments:

  1. Crazy guy. My favorite quote from the article...

    "According to conversations over police radios, the redheaded Timmy yelled "I'm an American" when he was in the front yard with the weapon."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a good story if you are thinking of adopting. Believe it or not I toyed with the idea, but now I'm not so sure. I just got a used car and I'm a little worried about what might be in store for me. A previously owned person is a much bigger worry aparently

    ReplyDelete