Friday, December 26, 2008

New Year's Eve


OK, I know it is late notice but I have been throwing around the idea of having a New Year's Eve party and I have decided to go through with it! So with that said, I have already put in the booze order and food which I will have more than enough! After or before your dinner reservations please stop by, bring as many people as you like or just bring yourself. There will be plenty of party favors and I have a DJ to mix on the mic.

Date: 12/31/08
When: Doors open at 7:30
Where: 1153 Wyandotte Rd.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 99% sure we still have a truck load of those new year tiaras / head pieces in a box somewhere... we'll be sure to bring them along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Party, great dj action too! And seriously... bacon wrapped scallops... I could eat 50 more of those today.

    ReplyDelete