Sunday, December 07, 2008

Lets take some... Joel McHale?


Just like the Lobaos, Mo and I have a simple Saturday Morning tradition... Ours involves: (1) a pound of bacon, and (2) The Soup... and if Im real lucky (I was this weekend) (3) homemade Chocolate Chip mini-muffins... Y'all have a standing invite...

So it's simple: Joel McHale is doing standup in Cincy on January 18, 2009 (Sunday) and Marissa and I just bought tickets.

If you dont know (you probably already stopped reading) he's the host of The Soup, my man crush runs deep and, C'mon, its January, its gonna be cold, and... did I say man crush yet?

Ok I'm done - Buy tickets here...

Psst... Its on MLK weekend and assuming Joey and Erin cant host (its a little too close to a stork delivery) Marissa and I will probably stay the night at Belterra for some late Sunday night craps...

1 comment:

  1. Good deal - E and I will buy tickets as well. I have heard good things about Belterra but I have not been there before. I heard that it is less "mulletty" than Argosy. In case you are wondering, "mulletty" means an abundance of mullets.

    ReplyDelete