Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Six Thumbs Down!



That would be mine, Ka’s, and Jim’s.. and if I had more thumbs, those would be pointing down too. Jimmy warned us, but I couldn't resist.. which I assume is why it grossed over a $100 million over the weekend. Although, I will say, the movie is funny – like when Sheeya La Boof (or however you pronounce his name) is swinging through the jungle like Tarzan with his horde of monkey buddies. Comedy Gold! Except, I think that part was supposed to be serious. Just like when Indy survives a nuclear blast by hiding in a refrigerator! Who knew?! Classic stuff. And that doesn’t even get to the premise of the whole fiasco, which is, to put it mildly, above and beyond the capabilities of suspended disbelief. Oh well, I’ll still go see Indy 5.

2 comments:

  1. It's got incredible expectations... and sounds like it doesn't come close to meeting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:05 PM

    Dude its an indy Movie... Im still going and Im going to have to really get "suspended" before I watch it....

    ReplyDelete