Sunday, March 30, 2008

Merry Rock Band


Check out the Rock Band action at Jim's. This was taken right around Christmas at Jim's house. I'm playing drums (with mullet wig), Alex is on Bass (with afro wig), Jim is on Guitar, and Seth is doing his usual Lounge Singer act.

Thanks for sending this along Witt!

Oh by the way... Gorman and Seth and I were invited to play our way into the "Hall of Fame". Yea that's right... we might get the "end screen" in rock band. I've heard it's possible to unlock a "Continuous mode" where the game just keeps throwing songs at you... perfect for those marathon Rock Band Sessions.

3 comments:

  1. I've just got to tell you... GE Aviation had its first annual Guitar Hero III tournament this past month. I didn’t play but I did attend the finals and the only word I can use to describe it is super freakin’ amazing. The final two kids went head to head on expert playing One. They got like 90+%. I was impressed…

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Annual!! That's cool... you'll have to start practicing... maybe Gorman could borrow your ID for the competition... he's a ringer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:38 PM

    You are FAGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete