Monday, March 24, 2008

March Madness.....not just basketball !

While some of you will be cheering on teams that you could care less about until this time of year, and hoping those teams make it to the elite eight, I will be headed east on a one way ticket and driving a 24 ft. uhaul back to 1153 Wyandotte Rd. with Miss Jennifer Menlow's crap. Thats right, as most of you already know Jen will be moving in on Sunday, but I thought it might be a good April fools joke, to tell her she will be in the house but really set her up in the garage next to the weed eater. I shouldn't make jokes though, that's where I might end up in a month or two. But in all seriousness I'm excited for her to be here and plan on having a huge bash which I really haven't done yet. Bachelor life no mo'

Evildonk signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment