Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bracketology

I hope everyone had a happy St. Patty's day, I put in some time at Byrne's... and so did the baby to be. Traci was there for a couple of hours so our youngster got to smell spilled guinness, cigarette smoke, and listen to some Irish music.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone has seen or heard about the NCAA men's basketball bracket, they were published on Sunday. I went ahead and created a private group on Yahoo. Check out the details below. I think it'll be easiest to do $5 a bracket (we can up it if you want) and do some sort of payout...
  • %90 to the first place bracket
  • %10 to first runner up

Oh yea and I'm taking Friday off to soak in the basketball glory. If possible I'd like to meet up with people for lunch... any thoughts on locations?

Yahoo Bracket Details:

To accept the invitation, just follow this link. For reference, here's the group information.

Group ID#: 138623
Password: 0000

1 comment:

  1. Hoggy's has $2 mini sandwiches all month and I hear beer specials during basketball games.

    About 26 hours to get brackets done...

    ReplyDelete