Friday, February 29, 2008

Please sponsor me for BFKS 2008


I’m participating in a charity bowling event for big brother’s big sisters this Saturday. A few of Traci’s co-teachers helped organize the event and this is my one attempt to sucker you guys into donating some cash.

I’ve been told that there’s no need to raise or donate any money at all, but if I don’t then I’m essentially killing a child. Anyway, check out the automated email below, you can donate via credit card and receive a receipt for tax purposes. Or you can send a check and receive a receipt as well. If you want to donate cash just throw a few bucks my way and I’ll make sure it gets where it needs to go.

Thanks for your help.

Help Kids Have a Ball!

Hello,

I am participating in the 25th Annual Bowl for Kids' Sake fundraiser on March 1, 2008 which benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio. Because I want to do as much as I can to support children in our community, I am asking for your financial contribution. Please sponsor me and make a BIG difference in the lives of thousands of kids.

Click on the link below to my personal online donation page to make your secure credit card donation. You will automatically receive a tax receipt via email. If you prefer to make a donation in my honor offline, please send a check, made payable to "BBBS/BFKS", to:

Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio
Attn: Bowl For Kids' Sake
1855 E. Dublin-Granville Rd, First Floor
Columbus, OH 43229-3516

Be sure to write my name on the memo portion of your check, so your gift is credited to my total dollars raised...and so I can thank you personally. I appreciate your support!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio

5 comments:

  1. Bingo Brown and the Gypsy Lovers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy who set up our team has a great sense of humor...

    Actually I just googled it... looks like a kids book (great name though)
    Amazon Link

    Thanks for the donation on behalf of Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up to $215 now (got $100 in checks not on the website).

    It's cool to donate... makes you feel good... helps with taxes.

    DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make that $240!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UPDATE:

    Thanks for your generosity!!! We raised $340 in just over two days!!!

    ReplyDelete