Friday, December 21, 2007

Erick vs Five Year Olds

Click on the image below and tell me how many you can take... the questions / assumptions are great!

20

Looking for xray tech schools?



UPDATE: The link works fine for me... just don't click on the add at the bottom of the page... click on the click here link to begin. Below are the ground rules!

This short survey will tell you approximately how many five year old children you could fight at once. Results are based on physical prowess, training, swarm-combatting experience, and the flexibility of your moral compass. Here are the ground rules:

* You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court
* There are no weapons or foreign objects
* Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin)
* The children are merciless and will show no fear
* If a child is knocked unconscious, he is "out." The same goes for you.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:32 PM

    Everytime I try it, I get some dating site? But I could kill about 30 5th graders if given the oppurtunity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that dating site too - so i entered some information into my profile about how I reckon I could handle around 15-20 of the little bastards and that I've no quarms about kicking them in their little pudgey heads.
    I was contacted by a brazilian girl who was once mugged by a gang of roaming street children in the shanties of her home town. When we met she cold clocked me upside my head, so I bit her and we fell in love instantly. We're getting married in an octogon shaped extreme fighting ring next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the dating site too. Andy, your story brings a tear to my eye.

    ReplyDelete