Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Next Important Election

I just found the 2008 Presidential candidate that I am going to vote for: Ron Paul. His campaign revolves around the only real issue - The U.S. Economy. His views are considered radical by some, but his basic tenant is reduced federal spending.

Here is his website. Here is a recent interview on the Jay Leno show. Erick - not sure if you still communicate with those political bloggers from Akron, but I would like to see them look past party affiliation and check this guy out.


  1. Anonymous10:02 AM

    You'll need to vote in the Republican primary to have your voice heard on this one.

    Hillary has the other side locked up anyway so what difference does it make...

  2. I'm voting for Giant Douche, but Turd Sandwich will probably win anyway.

  3. I haven't really been following the Chief Source too much. Just like I got burned out on 1460am for hearing the same blinding buckeye optimism talk... I got burned out from hearing the same political views.

    Jared's comment is right on!

  4. Don't you have to be a "registered Democrat" or "registered Republican" to vote in the primaries? That is gay. I'd rather be a "registered sex offender".

  5. Joe's comment is more precise. Better to be a registered sex offender than registered R or D. I registered as an African American today. So now my stance is official and documented. Who wants to cook the books?

  6. Anonymous10:24 AM

    In Ohio, there is no such thing as a "registered" republican or Dem... You are only designated a party if you vote in the primary election... you can change which primary you vote in every time...

    More people need to vote in primaries so we dont have 20% of the population deciding who the other 80% vote for...


  7. So does that mean I have to do something before voting, or can I just show up with an ID and vote?

  8. Anonymous12:36 PM

    you just show up and say I would like to vote in the _________ primary.

    I just had a 8 letter verifacation code.... ridonkulous!

  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

  10. do u think jared had a verification code when he registered as a strapping young black man, probably not..... but google has our shit on lock down for some reason. down with the verification code.

    ps jared i miss u and want to bare your children