Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Rage is Back?

Anyone feel like a trip to the California Desert in late April (probably a good time to bust out of dreary, land locked, 40 degree latitude portions of the country). The yearly Coachella music festival is going down Friday, April 27th - 29th and will feature a Re-united Rage Against The Machine headlining the last night.

I'm not sure if this is a one time only thing or if they'll be making new music... one can hope.

Click on the title for the yahoo news release.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:31 PM

    I just got a flier emailed to me today about it. I think I can find us a place to crash there. Yes. We should go. Is Rage Against the Machine good? I've never heard of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Presale is Thursday 10am password is ROXANNE. Someone shoudld double check that though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnaroo may be more realistic for me... although I could envision Bartlet heading there, a road trip from Phoenix to Po-dunk california would be fun.

    April is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:36 PM

    forget it. That lineup sucks a fat one. Seriously. Don't bother. Two bands for $1000 is not worth it. I'm listening to your bonaroo comments though...

    ReplyDelete