Saturday, August 05, 2006

Catch up

This has been one of those weeks where I feel like I'm two steps behind. Tomorrow I've got bachelor party festivities to look forward to and next week I'll be in San Diego at the ESRI user conference. I've got a semi-large deliverable due for work on the Monday I get back so I had to bust my ass to get everything together in some sort of form so my co-workers can pick up the piece of poop I left them and polish it while I'm gone (how many wax-on / wax off cycles does it take to polish a turd?).

Because of the drought I'd though I'd bust out a few highlights of stuff that happened this week. The fighting continued in Lebanon... I think it's interesting how prime time broad cast news media always seems to start off their updates with a line like that. I don't know, just seems like they expect everything to just sort of end in a nice tidy manor... more people are going to die.

On a brighter note the College football Coaches rankings were released today with OSU standing on top and Texas right behind them at #2. September 9th is going to be fucking nuts... for an away game it might be bigger than OSU v. Michigan.

Also, before our reunion party last week Ed, Seth, and I went for a hike on Ed's grandfather's property. We took a few pictures... here's a fav... it's a total boy-band shot... guess you had to be there.

Speaking of boy bands the chili peppers video for "Tell me" has finally been released in the US. You can check it out via this youtube link (while it lasts) or go to mtv.com for a full length / high quality version (IE required). It's kinda like that old Limp Bizkit video with all the fans. Man I wished I lived in LA and knew the casting director for this video... I'd kick so much ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment