Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Survivor Party

As this weekend is the only free weekend we have this month, it has been decided (by me) that this Saturday will be the OPR survivors party. I will have the grill set-up and meat will be provided. If some of you would like to bring a side dish or dessert that would be fine. Also, this will be a byob gathering. I’ll provide ample cooler space and ice for your use. If someone would like to bring a cornhole set or two that would be fine. Bring all of your OPR regalia and we will relive the glory. Call or email me for RSVP purposes so I know what to prepare for.

In summary:

OPR survivors party
Seth’s backyard
July 8th @ 8:00pm

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe post this to the OPR blog as well? I will provide a case of Olde English 40s... lets think of it as a test for next years roast. If we replace PBR with OE I bet we'd get some way cooler posters and merchandise as well as more booty shake'n on the dance floor ;)

    I could also bring my laptop for photo reviewing / transfer if people are interested?

    .nerd out

    ReplyDelete