Sunday, July 30, 2006

Class of 96

Hard to believe it's been 10 years since we walked out of GHHS. It was nice to catch up with people and all in all everyone seems to be doing well. Amanda put together a little packet with contact info and the results of the survey she sent out... I'll try and get it scanned so those of you who were unable to attend can check it out. That'll also give you the scoop as to what people are doing and where people are at so I don't have to go into too many details.

We met up at Grandview Cafe had some drinks and eventually made our way over to Hendocs. Check out the big group picture we took towards the end of the night, I've tagged it up with everyone's name.

In 10 years I'll be sure to bring my year-book along for laughs and to get all those signatures I'm missing... man am I hung over.

Flickr Set
G-town Group

1 comment:

  1. 4 hours of sweating out the booze faster than I could drink it and we missed the picture - therefore getting no credit for actually attending the shindig

    ReplyDelete