Friday, April 28, 2006

Real Life Virus Warning

I know you often get emails warning against virus that you simply dismiss, but this one has bitten my on the arse today and my PC is currently crippled...I received a virus email this morning which has infected my computer. If anyone receives an email with subject heading ‘Help’ and then some spiel about me "creating a website,click this link in order to test it for me".... please delete. Do not click on the link or view the website as it will infect your computer with spyware.

2 comments:

  1. You should never open an email from someone you don't know... check out this "Phishing" email I got a few days ago...

    Hello ,

    I know that this letter might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emergency, i got your contact in reliable database. I am Mr Conde M and my father was finance minister from Guinea Bissau . I am here in Senegal with some amount of money $2.5million usd for investment , i want to live and invest with this money in your country under your proper manage and care legally.

    Am waiting for your urgent reply so that we can proceed

    Reply me through: condemamadu@yahoo.com
    Mr Conde M.



    -responding to this crap just encourages these scum bags to send out more shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, no...i knoew who it was from. It was from a friend who's email address had been hijacked.

    ReplyDelete