Friday, December 30, 2005

Buckeye Ski Run??


OK.... I know that this is spelled differently than Jim Tressel, but I still thought this was pretty cool. I took this picture in Winter Park, CO on Christmas day. Of course I had to represent the Buckeyes and ski the run! I actually saw quit a few people wearing OSU gear out there. I also managed to heckle a skier wearing a Michigan jacket from the ski lift as I passed overhead.

I'll be watching the Fiesta Bowl at Cubby Bear. The day should be interesting since about 90% of the people I'm watching the game with are ND fans. Oh well, my girlfriend is a Michigan fan and that didn't seem to hurt the Buckeyes this year.

1 comment:

  1. That's sweet... Tresel and his black diamond run! You got any more pictures from your trip? I'd love to go on a ski vacation for a week in the rockies, I've only ever skied for an afternoon / evening... getting a couple days in a row would be nice. I'm sure you'll receive more than a couple of drunk buckeye glory calls during the game... maybe even some live blogging.

    ReplyDelete