Friday, October 21, 2005

Thanks Ed

For letting me post that picture. It is raunchy like no other album cover, but it makes me laugh everytime I see it. Our blogg can go back to its normal PG 13 rating now that I deleted the post.

In other news, Iowa has officially declared October Porktober. Founders, I'm hoping you guys will do the same for Ohio in July.

Also, Bill Romanowski recently released a new book, Romo, chronicling his umpteen years as a linebacker in the NFL. I saw him on 60 minutes, what a friggin' psycho. He once grabbed Dave Megget's finger in the bottom of a fumble pile and twisted it until he heard a snap followed by a scream.

1 comment:

  1. I loved that picture... Rob's face is hilarious. You got any ideas for other album covers? Does Too short have anything else that compares... Cash money has to have some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete