Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Halloween Plans?

I'm not sure what's going on this weekend... I had plans to go out of town but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. It's never too early to talk about the weekend right, so does anyone else have Halloween plans? One of my co-workers is having a Halloween party this Friday and Jill will be celebrating her birthday, so for Friday night there's a divide... oh yea GHHS will be playing football I assume. What about The Brit... you got any wild and crazy Halloween parties to attend? I can imagine going out for a night on the town in Newcastle in a crazy costume... that'd be a blast. Oh and FYI: Maxim's top rated "Most Annoying Song" in last months issue was Holla Back Girl.

1 comment:

  1. Gersh is having a Halloween party this Saturday, there will be a few kegs. He lives on 3rd. I have to go to a co-worker's party Saturday (Worlds Colliding) but I'll be at Gersh's after that. He said to spread the word.

    Grandview football is away, next week should be a home playoff game

    ReplyDelete