Thursday, September 22, 2005

Anyone for Spam?

My friend who owns a Yahooo acount got the below message, anyone else? is it a con-trick?


.... message was sent by Yahoo president Jay Rusell...... This is Yahoo President Jay Russell, I am sorry to announce that Yahoo has reached its maximum number of accounts two million. If you would like to keep your account for free send this to everyone on your list. This way we can know which accounts are being used and which accounts we can delete. Send this within 8 days and your account will remain free. Once again I am sincerely sorry that I have to do this. Please start sending. Jay Russell, Yahoo Management Renee: WHOEVER DOESN'T SEND THIS MESSAGE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DEACTIVATED AND IT WILL COST $10.00 A MONTH TO USE IT! TO SEND 2 EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST, RIGHT CLICK

1 comment:

  1. I've been a loyal yahoo user since 1996... I don't get much spam. This is funny though, ya gota love baseless threats in emails... oh and the send it to people or it won't work deal is another clasic.

    ReplyDelete