Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Cedar Point on Labor Day


I've mentioned this before... Traci and I are planning a trip to Cedar Point over labor day weekend. We'll most likely be going on Monday September 5th with a couple of friends from work. Anyway if you've never experienced the millennium force or the top thrill dragster I suggest you go for it. It will be the weekend before the Texas game so your adrenal gland can get a good work out before Vince Young sets foot in the Shoe. Gorman, could you go on sebatical... hit up cedar point and work from Ohio for that week?

1 comment:

  1. Man-o-man - don't tempt me. I don't think I've been up to the Point since Jim shit in the hallway of our hotel during Senior Trip '96.. (Did that even happen, or am I remembering him shitting in some other place at some other time?) I'm not sure I'll be able to swing it though - the Human Birthday Machine may be in Birmingham on that Sunday - so I'm already planning to head down there to tie one on Rosa Parks style (whatever that means). I am hoping to make it back for the game though.

    ReplyDelete