Wednesday, May 25, 2005




This was taken after Caroline's ballet recital. Caroline is Traci's niece, daughter of Blake and Jessie Snider (aka Seabolt). This picture is actually a shameless attempt to get your attention.

Brad's post reminded me that I have a paper published in the current issue of Geografiska Annaler, Series B: Human Geography a European Geography Journal published by Blackwell. The paper was developed from my Masters thesis with input from my advisor. You can check out the abstract by clicking on the link below. Any of you guys with University library connections could probably download the complete .PDF for free, otherwise I've got about 40 proofs sitting at home if anyone's interested in reading more.

Exploratory Analysis of the Homeless Shelter System in Columbus, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment