Monday, January 17, 2005

E... I'm in Geordie Land

Hello all, I am currently in a Newcastle Virgin Mega store listening to techno and posting to the blog at 1:00 in the afternoon, after going out to some clubs last night. From what I've seen so far, everyone spends a lot of time waiting for trains, riding trains, walking to clubs, drinking, and drinking. Really its a shit ton of fun. It gets dark kinda early, especially when you wake up at mid-day... which means its time to go out again. All of Andy's friends/'mates' have been great, real down to earth people who like to get pissed. The soccer match was amazing... great to see it in the flesh. Alright I guess that's all I've got for now, we're headed to durham which is a short train ride away. I'll post some pictures later. I'm speechless right now. This has been the first time we've really been in public during the day. Anyway, keep it real and send your addresses if you haven't yet. CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment