Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Long time no Blog...

Yea, sorry about not posting anything recently... I've been in kind of a funk... there's no pressure at work, hence there's little motivation. Actually it's starting to turn around. I think my brain just needed some time off.

I'm still thinking about getting a new bike, actually I'm just sort of looking around and thinking about what I'll need and how much I want to spend. I still need to get a picture of the bike for ya'll... hopefully Santa will bring me a digital camera.

Anyway here's a news story from ESPN, apparently Maurice Clarett has got some more stuff to say. By the way, Maurice took Geography 200 (intro level world Geography class) during his first quarter at OSU. Alistair (a cool Scottish Ph.D candidate) had him in class and said he was a genuine guy who was down to earth... go figure. Also I was a T.A. for Marco Cooper (OSU Linebacker busted for driving crazy near the Oval and having some X in his car... maybe a gun too, I can't remember... I'm sure he was just having some fun). The only thing I realy remember about him was how tall he was for a linebacker.

Oh yea... did anyone see the Browns crumble on Sunday night? You really have to enjoy pain when you're a browns fan.

ESPN.com - NCF - Clarett tells his side

No comments:

Post a Comment