Friday, November 19, 2004

Geordie Joke

A man walked into a bar and ordered a pint, the bloke next to him says "Alreet"

He replies "Yes, how are you?"

The bloke says "Do you not know who I am?"

"No" came the reply

He says "I'm Flappa Wedgewood from Newcastle, everybody knows me"

The bloke says "I bet the Queen doesn't"

So they go to Buckingham palace and the Queen walks out and says "Alreet Flappa"

The bloke's amazed so says "I bet George Bush doesn't know you."

Off they go the Whitehouse and George Bush walks out "Alreet Flappa".

The bloke's gobsmacked so he says "Right, I know someone who won't know you, The Pope, he only talks to God"

So Flappa tells the bloke he'll have to wait in St. Peters Square while he talks to him. So the blokes standing in the square amongst the crowd and out on the balcony comes the Pope with Flappa, the bloke can't believe it and turns to the man next to him and asks if that's really the Pope up there. The bloke replies "I don't know, but that's Flappa Wedgewood next to him".

No comments:

Post a Comment