Saturday, May 08, 2004

Whaz up...

Alright alright, after some late night emailing at the shisha shop I'm back in the confines of Staufs, blogging on the run. I just saw E-ron and her sister... Grabbing a quick cup of coffee and heading off into the sun. I really need to get a digital camera so I can post pictures along with the text... just for more visual pizaz. Without Further ado...

TOP 10 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER (this is all streaming consciousness, if 50% of it happens cool, and thus in no particular order)

-Visit and off-road park and ball
-Water ski at Jimmy's lake house
-Overdose on Pig
-swim in a lake in three separate states (not states of being)
-Sip Kentucky Bourbon in three States I've never been too.
-Rule the world
-End world hunger
-Go to at least two concerts
-Beat Splinter Cell
-Make a summer CD



DEAL WITH IT

No comments:

Post a Comment