Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Keep'n it real...

What up everybody? I'm just pimping in Stauf's, watching people drop their jaws at the size of my laptop... boo yaa, just like Andy the Brit. Actually I think the screen might be a little too big, I'm prety sure people can easily read what I'm typeing right now from a distance. Anyhoo... keep it real, and fill me in on what ever crazy drinking stories come out of tomorrow night. Hey Brit boy... I don't suppose people celebrate cinco de mayo in England do they? Well if you get a chance, make your self a big frosty margarita and put a sombrero on. Actually, do you remember the cinco de mayo party at Don Pablos by the lennox? It was really a blur, but I think Joe was there along with Gorman... the only thing that's really clear in my mind was walking away with a couple cases of corona and a shit load of banners... mmmmmmmmmmmmm, banners!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment