Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Hey I downloaded the Unreal Tournament 2003 demo last night. I got it to run on my outdated PC, it required about an hour of searching for new drivers and installing them. And once I got it up and running I was only able to get about 10-12 frames per second... translation: extra chopy game play. Anyway It was a blast... just with the demo you can go on line and play with / against other people. Anyway, the moral of the story is I'm going to get a copy of the original unreal tournament. I think their like 10 bucks at walmart. If others get the game we could have a crazy frag fest afternoon. SOCOM is one thing, but so many more people have PCs, so maybe we can get a ton more people together. Anyway I might try to install the Unreal 2004 demo today on my work PC... if anyone's interested, here's a link.

Unreal Tournament - news

No comments:

Post a Comment