Friday, February 20, 2004

Definitely... thats my bag baby, chill'n on a saturday morning, drinking coffee reading the newspaper, checking out the auto-trader, and the dispatch section for cars. I really don't need another car, but I'd love to have a car like yours in a year or two... really, who needs two cars, I just want another one that I can turn into a fast & furious machine. Thats a good idea to, bringing the car to a 'high activity' place, lots of people will see it. Hey if its nice out you could even bring tess along and we could sit out side. I can see it now, you'll park right in front of stauffs, and you'll be sitting at a table right next to the car... the british charm will come out of you and the car will be sold. What happens once you sell your car? How you gonna get to work? Anyway... I'll be there, but what time you thinking? I'm an early riser on the weekends, I'd like to get there by some where between 9-10 so I can stay for an hour and then get some early morning SOCOM in before it gets too late in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment