Saturday, February 12, 2011

That's some dedication to exercise


I took this picture 2 Friday's ago when I was walking the dog, about 6:30 in the morning. Maybe there are some really cool running shoes with souls that look like bare feet? Maybe Larry needed to go a few miles north to get his New York Times?

Whoever the foot print belongs to had excellent running form. Very long consistent strides with the foot prints in a perfect line. It looked like a size 12 or 13 compared to my boot. The runner crossed Kioka, ran a block north, then went east.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried a pair of those foot gloves on at front runner a while back. According to the front runner people you really need to take your time before going whole hog into the barefoot running.

    That said the idea that we're " Born to Run" makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete