Monday, December 19, 2005

It's a Doggy Style World

Thanks Joe.

The slow start for the Colts offense didn't exactly help my team, but Priest Holmes getting hurt sure did.

I'd like to thank the Bengals for giving central Ohio regional coverage worth watching again, they could be dangerous in the playoffs, but a bigger threat is the now healthier Patriots. Home field should be a nice change for Peyton and the Colts.

What else did the 2005 NFL season show us? Mustaches fucking rule!!!! As seen in examples here . . . here . . . here . . . and oh yeah, here.

We travel in packs and we do it from the back... how else do you get to the booty? We do it doggy style! All the while, we do it doggy style! Yo mother fuckin' ho!

5 comments:

  1. I would like to thank the lousy team of Dallas Texas for my loss. I will be contacting Julius Jones as well as Bledsoe and Terry Glenn directly for my 125 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brad! I was looking around Amazon, and this reminded me of you - remember when you asked Weiland about this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that yesterday at Barnes and Nobles. I also saw this By Lord Steven Regal Ed almost got in a fight with him in Athens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Wit get's his 25$ back and Brad get's the rest... right? The check is in the mail, merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually here is the break down:

    Brad: $125
    Witten: $75

    Ed/Joe: $25

    Everybody is lessened by thier entry fee ($25) so Brad gets 100 Andy 50

    Lets do it this way:

    Brad gets Paid by: Erick, Ka, Shea, Alex

    Witten: Gorman(I have his $$$) and Jimmy

    Any questions?


    WHAT A RUN BRAD!!!

    ReplyDelete